Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Washed Up Celebrities

Our semi-conversation in class today about infomercials really got me thinking. What ever happens to washed up infomercial stars like Ron Popeil/The "Set it and forget it" genious. The man got us to watch that 30 minute segment 12 times a day like it was the best show on TV. And all that talk about baby back ribs and flavor injectors was the most appealing thing I've ever seen. And what about Chef Tony/The "Miracle Blade" guy. I use my miracle blade every time I need a slice of steel toe to add to my cheese sandwich, and especially whenever I feel the need to cut some new airholes into my bedroom wall. And I always keep tomatos on hand to prove that the miracle blade never gets dull. If they can't come up with any new shit soon, then my best bet is that the celebrity sex tape industry is about to get two new stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment