Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Bus

The greyhound and shortline buses are truly the lowest form of transportation. I took a greyhound bus home this weekend and the whole thing was just one big Tyler Perry movie.
It starts with the greyhound worker who obviously has no more than 6 teeth.
It then moves on to the 3 old ladies trying to find their way to a place that they don't know by asking the 6 toothed cashier whether each bus that rolled in to the stop is their bus.
The last people to get on the bus are obviously a large black woman with 4 kids. From the moment the bus left the stop until it made its predetermined stop 20 minutes later at the burger king, everyone on the bus had to hear her scream things like, "Get your filthy hands off my chicken." , "I'll get you ya own damn nuggets when we get to Burger King." , "God damn kids."
When we arrive at the Burger King, the black bus driver actually pulled her over to the side and says, "Sista, you need to shut your damn mouth, this is a bus not a movie theater." Once we started rolling again, I thankfully managed to pass out. I guess I'll never know what crazy shenanigans happened from then on.

No comments:

Post a Comment