Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chris Brown and Rihanna

The whole story of Chris Brown putting the smackdown on Rihanna is something I find extremely hilarious. Now, the reason for it was supposedly because she gave him herpes. And I'm pretty sure that when they say herpes they don't mean a couple of cold sores. But anyway the following is the funniest blog post I have ever seen with regards to the story.

"yo bits, dis sit is wakky patakky, nadama sayin? dat bits proly diserrd it, shebe stoopy poopy, giben my mane kris broun a esteedee an sit...watev bits, ida bete her 2 a mozafukn pullpp! KRIS BREZEY FO PREZADINT, U DHIG!?"

Transliterated back into real english this turns into (quoted words could not be translated):
Yo bitch, this shit is "wacky patakky," know what I'm saying? That bitch probably deserved it, she be "stoopy poopy," giving my man Chris Brown an STD and shit... whatever bitch, I would have beat her to a mother fucking pulp! CHRIS BREEZY FOR PRESIDENT, DO YOU DIG!?

I couldn't have said it better myself!

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to see your translation of "stoopy poopy."

    ReplyDelete