Wednesday, February 11, 2009

B-Line

Today's B-Line reads,

Admissions is Hiring Tour Guides
Undergraduate Admissions is now hiring tour guides for fall 2009. If you're friendly and love Binghamton University, this is the job for you.

I guess it just made me think about how funny it would be to have a tour guide that was mean and absolutely hated Binghamton. I would assume it would sound something like this:

Angry Tour Guide: "This whole damn school is just a bunch of Jews and Asians that do better than you in all of your classes. It's always freezing, and it either rains or snows almost every day. Not to mention there's a giant black cloud that rests permanently atop of our campus. Now tell me something. Do you really wanna go here?"

Person on Tour: Why do you still go here?

Angry Tour Guide: Because its cheap and my parents are paying for it you dumb fuck! Any other stupid questions?

(No Response)

Angry Tour Guide: Ok lets move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment