Monday, February 9, 2009

Most Memorable Grammy Moment

So I watched a good portion of the Grammy's last night and I found one part of the show extremely disturbing. That moment would have to be MIA's performance. The woman must have been at least 14 months pregnant, because she was massive. But for some apparent reason she felt it to be an absolute necessity to get on stage to sing the only line, out of her amazingly overplayed song Paper Planes, that the producers of the show allowed her to sing. Then her only line needed to be repeated 4 million times in the background while the entire list of white people's preferred rappers to sing along to- Jay-z, Kanye West, T.I, and Lil Wayne - rapped along side her. As I watched this completely useless sight, all I kept wondering was, "So which one of these self proclaimed hustlas got her pregnant?"

No comments:

Post a Comment