Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Debate For the Ages

Radio City Music Hall hosted a debate between Bill Maher and Ann Coulter last night and I'm extremely sad that I missed it. Not because I agree with either of them, or because I believe it would would have been a stimulating debate, but rather the opposite. They both happen to be some of the dumbest, most obnoxious people to ever be broadcast on television.
Bill Maher's HBO series "Real Time with Bill Maher" might as well be called "Dead Air with Bill Maher" or "I'm Bill Maher, Watch Me Talk". Any segment with Ann Coulter might as well be named,"I'm the only semi-attractive, politically oriented woman that has something controversial to say, so you should probably make me famous".
By not attending this debate, I've missed out the opportunity to take them both out at one shot. I really need to start planning out my schedules better.

No comments:

Post a Comment