Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Class Time

Throughout my time here I've seem some people get away with doing things during class that are pretty shocking. And I'm not talking about going on facebook or playing poker. I'm talking about the things that really take balls, which is funny because all of these were done by women.

4. Crocheting and entire sweater (25 person class)
3. Listening to your Ipod and humming along to Beyonce as you sit in the front row of the lecture hall directly in front of the teacher. (200 person lecture)
2. Rolling cigarettes - very easily confused with rolling j's. I would think it would cause some reaction(25 person class***)
1. Carving a woman's face into a slab of wood, lifting the wood into the air and then blowing off the shavings. (25 person class)

***This was in your class Vaughan, let me know if you noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment