Friday, January 30, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

I don't know if you all know, but the number one most watched video on youtube is actually Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend, which I happen to think is an extremely poor choice of songs even on Avril Lavigne standards.
What the hell is going on these days? It just doesn't make any sense. It gets another million views every week. They don't even play this shit on the radio anymore, cuz it wasn't even a popular song. There's gotta be some kind of twelve year old girl militia out there putting guns to people's heads if they don't watch this thing, cuz I can't seem to come up with anything else. I'll tell you this though, I already have my suitcases packed and when those crazy bitches come into my town, I'm buying the cheapest student discounted bus fare I can afford and hopping on the first bus outta here.
If you're brave enough to stare this evil in the eye directly than here's the video for you. I think once we all understand what we're up against we can pool all of our ideas together and attack this this head on.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI

I would put some sunglasses on cuz watching this thing is like staring directly at the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment